16 Kittani Crescent, Ashmore QLD 4214
Sold for $507,500
SOLD BY SUZANNE CLARKSON House - Property ID: 932510
Our owners instructions are clear, this property must be sold! All offers will be considered.
Mountain views await you in this rendered three bedroom home. The backyard is fully fenced with a large covered entertaining area.
Don't delay, this property is a must see.
* Brick rendered home
* Three bedrooms, recently renovated
* Open plan living and dining area
* Modern kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops
* Modern designer bathroom with travertine look porcelain tile floors
* Air conditioned living area allowing for year round comfort
* Large covered outdoor entertaining area
* Fully fenced backyard with room for a pool
* Newly re-pointed and painted tile roof, new guttering
* Large 697m2 allotment
Perfect for an investor or entry level home buyers. Only an inspection can reveal the lifestyle and potential available here. Although recently renovated, this home still has plenty of opportunity for you to add your own style in this highly sought after pocket of Ashmore.
A variety of schools are only a short distance away. These include Ashmore Primary, Bellevue Park School, Benowa Primary School, St Kevin's Catholic Primary School and Benowa High School.
Situated only minutes from Benowa Village, Ashmore Plaza, local restaurants and cafes, Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Metricon Stadium, Emerald Lakes Golf Course, the private hospital, public transport and so much more.
- Land Size Approx. - 697 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System