22 Horizon Avenue, Ashmore QLD 4214
Beautiful family home in prime location - An absolute must to inspect! House - Property ID: 938287
From the moment you walk through the front door you feel right at home! Natural light flows through the modern open plan kitchen with island bench which opens out to a fantastic undercover entertaining area. All of which backs directly onto Sun Valley Park.
Sun Valley Park is a 50+ acre prized park, including recreational parklands, walking tracks, off leash dog exercise area, kids playground, cricket nets and exercise equipment for all the family to enjoy. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
This home features:
* Three bedrooms with built in robes
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Open plan living and dining area
* Separate lounge room with fire place
* Air conditioning and timber blinds
* Fenced rear yard, 678m2 block, room for a pool
* Double lockup garage plus extra off street parking
* Rear gate provides direct access to parkland
* Close to Tafe College, schools and public transport
* Outdoor undercover entertaining area on an amazing deck overlooking Sun Valley Park
Fantastic location with easy access to multiple shopping centres, both public and private schools. If you are looking for a family friendly home with all that is needed for a great lifestyle, then don't go past this one.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!
Ashmore is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquility. Ashmore is a well established suburb that offers residents an excellent selection of quality homes. Built on undulating hills and hollows, some Ashmore homes enjoy great views across Surfers to the coast, back toward the hinterland or across Royal Pines Golf Course.
A variety of Schools are either a short drive or within walking distance. These include Trinity Lutheran (Primary, middle & senior schools), Aquinas College and its feeder Guardian Angels Primary, Benowa High School plus Ashmore Primary School.
This is a magnificent property and a magnificent opportunity.
- Land Size Approx. - 678 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport