5019/1 Riverwood Grove, Benowa QLD 4217
RARE FIND STUNNING DUPLEX on a 803m2 block in a Prime cul-de-sac position Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 955812
This is a must SELL property - Located in Royal Pines Riverside Estate this architecturally inspired property offers both effect and practicality. Internally the design flows naturally with a generous open plan family zone leading out to a large private rear yard with swimming pool, alfresco entertaining and a massive grassed area for kids to play.
* Impressive entrance with a feature timber staircase
* Media room or home office
* Large open plan family and dining area
* Oversized kitchen with island bench
- Stone bench tops
- Miele appliances
- Gas cooktop
- Servery to outdoor entertaning
* Covered alfresco entertaining
* Outdoor built in BBQ area
* Fully fenced swimming pool
* Huge 809sqm2 block with ample grassed area
* Double lockup garage with buggy park
* Three generous sized bedrooms
* Main bathroom with quality fittings
* Large master suite with balcony
- Huge walk in fitted robe
- Ensuite with full bath & twin shower heads
* Upstairs living room
* Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
* Security gated with security patrols
Close proximity to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* Ashmore State School
* Emmanuel & Trinity Lutheran Private Schools
* Benowa Village Shopping Centre
* Pindara Private Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
ROYAL PINES RESORT
Royal Pines is approved under the FIRB scheme and is available for all foreigners to purchase both new and resale homes.
Dining: Enjoy fine dining in Videre, hearty Italian in Amici, Arakawa's delicate Japanese flavours, or take a relaxed meal al fresco, by the pool or at the 19th hole or enjoy the fantastic seafood buffet on Friday and Saturday nights.
Golf & Recreation: Over its total of 27 holes, RACV Royal Pines Resort can configure three distinct 18-hole golf courses. It also hosts the country's best players at the Australian PGA Championship. There are five tennis courts, a well-equipped gym, heated pool.
Day Spa: Take time out to rest, recover and revive in our day spa with remedial or relaxation massages and a full range of beauty treatments.
Benowa is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and multiple schools (public and private).
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 809 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport