5 Lothian Avenue, Sorrento QLD 4217
Priced to Sell - Original Condition North Facing Waterfront House - Property ID: 956250
First time on offer in over 25 years. This is a sensational opportunity to secure an entry level waterfront home with a blank canvas in a prime North facing position.
The options are endless with a double garage plus carport under roof, five bedrooms plus a study this home is ripe for renovation or if you prefer build your dream home.
* Five bedrooms plus home office/6th bedroom
* Two bedrooms ensuited plus main bathroom
* Centrally located kitchen with dining & living area
* Separate lounge/media room
* Fully fenced swimming pool
* Large double lockup garage plus carport
* Additional off street parking for boat and caravan
* Uninterrupted water views straight down the canal
* 320 sqm home on a generous 798m2 block
* Tenant in place until April 2018
Note: Window furnishings not included
Close proximity to:
* Sorrento Shopping Centre
* Evergreen Garden Centre
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Private Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
* Gold Coast Beaches
Sorrento is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquillity. There is a good range of both waterfront and dry properties to choose from with a majority of homes situated on Canals and the Nerang River.
Sorrento Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. Conveniences include a chemist, bakery, fast food outlets, medical centre, restaurants and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 10 minute drive takes you to Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre or Australia Fair Shopping Centre.
A variety of Schools are only a short distance away. These include Surfers Paradise Primary (Isle of Capri), St Kevins Primary, Benowa Primary and Benowa State School.
This property is being sold by Auction and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at Auction photographic identification is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on Auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
- Building Size Approx. - 320 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 798 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport