55 Platypus Avenue, Sorrento QLD 4217
Sold for $960,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 961733
This original condition waterfront property on Isle of Sorrento is ideal for those looking for a home in a highly sort after location to renovate or invest. This single level home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with a 22 metre water frontage and is only 150 metres to Main River.
This property offers plenty of potential and represents a fantastic buying opportunity for those prepared to transform the property into a modern day family home or you could even build your dream home.
With an enormous amount of external space including a large outdoor entertaining area, outdoor bathroom and laundry, breezeway and single garage this home offers so much potential.
* Well-presented three bedroom home
* Internal bathroom with separate toilet
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
* Security screens and air conditioning
* Sliding doors lead to a huge outdoor entertaining area
* Outdoor 2nd bathroom & separate laundry on waterside
* Single lockup garage plus carport/breezeway
* Rear grassed yard ample room for a pool
* Generous 776m2 block, garden shed
* 22 metre water frontage with sandy beach
* Only 150 metres to Main River for boating enthusiasts
Close proximity to:
* Sorrento Shopping Centre
* Evergreen Garden Centre
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Private Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
* Gold Coast Beaches
Sorrento is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquillity. There is a good range of both waterfront and dry properties to choose from with a majority of homes situated on Canals and the Nerang River.
Sorrento Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. Conveniences include a chemist, bakery, fast food outlets, medical centre, restaurants and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 10 minute drive takes you to Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre or Australia Fair Shopping Centre.
A variety of Schools are only a short distance away. These include Surfers Paradise Primary (Isle of Capri), St Kevins Primary, Benowa Primary and Benowa State School.
This property is being sold by Auction and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at Auction photographic identification is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on Auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
- Land Size Approx. - 776 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking