5/215 Benowa Road, Benowa QLD 4217
Exceptional Buying - Four Bedroom Home in Boutique Complex House - Property ID: 961734
This is a golden opportunity not to be missed, rarely do properties become available in this small security gated complex of only 12. Built in 2005 this duplex was designed with space in mind, offering generous living and lounge areas, oversized bedrooms and a large covered outdoor entertaining area with a north facing backyard.
Located in the highly sought after Benowa school catchment area and walking distance to shopping centres and multiple schools.
* 4 Generous sized bedrooms with built-ins
* Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
* Modern kitchen with stone tops & island bench
* Spacious lounge and dining room
* High ceilings, air conditioning and vacumaid
* Large laundry & separate powder room
* Stacker doors open the lounge to the outdoors
* Covered alfresco entertaining area
* Grassed area at rear for kids to play
* Double lockup garage with internal access
* Communal swimming pool
* Security gated with ample parking for visitors
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 139 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System