5 Selkirk Avenue, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $1,170,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 963809
MAKE AN OFFER THIS MUST BE SOLD - The property offers a generous open plan design with separate media room and children's retreat. Welcoming entry with high ceilings throughout, large master suite with designer bathroom and fitted walk in robe.
* Open plan living with a marvellous feeling of space
* Large kitchen with stone tops and island bench
* Dedicated media room with movie screen
* Master bedroom with fitted robe and designer ensuite
* Three additional bedrooms on other side of the home
* Children's retreat / lounge off kids bedrooms
* Ducted air-conditioning and security screens
* High ceilings and stepped cornices throughout
* Save on energy with 5kw solar panels
* Large covered pavilion with privacy blinds
* Stunning pool with glass balustrade fencing
* Grassed area with ample room for kids to play
* 14m water frontage with sandy beach
* 868m2 block with beautiful landscaped gardens
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 868 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport