26 Selkirk Avenue, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Offers above $1,290,000
North to Wide Water..26m Water Frontage..... 947m Block.....Minutes to Main River. House - Property ID: 966223
This prized neighbourhood pairs the best of city living with a quieter more peaceful way of life. With vaulted ceilings, porcelain tiles and 26m water frontage, this spacious home has the perfect aspect with stunning skyline views.
* Inviting formal entry with views to water
* Four spacious bedrooms, two ensuited plus a study
* Light filled master on waterside with walk in robe
* Stunning kitchen - Quality appliances with gas cooking
* Caesar stone bench tops & glass splashback
* Multiple living areas including separate media room
* Formal lounge with vaulted ceiling and water views
* Fantastic north facing covered alfresco entertaining area
* Solar heated designer pool with feature sandstone paving
* Fully ducted air conditioning and alarm system
* 4.7kw solar panels plus solar hot water
* New intercom system and insulation in the ceiling
* Side access for storage of small boat or trailer
* 26m waterfront with a 6m pontoon and timber deck
* Double lock up garage, private front yard, 947m2 block
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Building Size Approx. - 402 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 947 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System