17 Rannock Avenue, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Entry Level Waterfront.. 27m frontage.. Prime cul-de-sac position House - Property ID: 968688
At this price you will need to be quick we have clear instructions this home must be sold. This well presented single level property is on a generous 849m2 block situated in a family friendly cul-de-sac surrounded by prestigious properties overlooking a wide basin of water.
* Three bedrooms with built in robes
* Master with walk in robe & ensuite
* Open plan dining, living and kitchen area
* Separate lounge and formal dining room
* Modern bathroom and ensuite
* Large decked balcony with magical water views
* Swimming pool with large umbrella
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* 22 solar panels and security screens
* Double carport plus additional off street parking
* Huge 849m2 block with a 27 metre water frontage
* Wide water outlook with sandy beach for kids to play
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 849 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport