1/16 Cascade Avenue, Benowa QLD 4217
Expressions of Interest
FREESTANDING FAMILY HOME IN SECURE GATED ESTATE House - Property ID: 969684
Don't miss this opportunity to purchase this spacious freestanding home located in the tightly held gated estate, Villa Toscana, Benowa.
Rarely do properties in this small estate of only 13 homes become available.
Boasting a large open plan layout with two separate living areas, all of which flow out onto the large paved undercover entertaining area.
This home is perfect for families, investors and people looking to downsize. Located in the highly sought after Benowa school catchment area and walking distance to shopping centres and multiple schools.
* 3 large bedrooms + study/office or 4th bedroom
* Master enjoys an oversized walk in robe and ensuite
* Granite benchtops with gas cooktop and solid timber cabinetry
* All bedrooms have built in wardrobes
* Ducted air conditioning and high ceilings
* Separate laundry
* Large paved outdoor entertaining area
* Low maintenance gardens
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Side access with room for a boat, trailer or caravan
* Shared pool
* Low Body Corporate
* Security gated estate
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevin's Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport