8 Edinburgh Road, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Fully Renovated Waterfront - Investor Liquidating Assets House - Property ID: 969858
This sleek contemporary home has been renovated to impress. The layout inspired by the desire for the perfect indoor/outdoor lifestyle offers multiple living areas which transition onto a superb decked alfresco entertaining area overlooking a wide basin of water with skyline views.
The home also features four bedrooms, generous rumpus/media room plus separate family room off the beautifully appointed kitchen. This standout property is on a fully landscaped easy to maintain 873m2 block.
* Four bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Master on waterside with walk in robe & ensuite
* Two designer bathrooms plus separate powder room
* Stunning kitchen with quality appliances & stone tops
- Gas cooking, ample cupboards and bench space
* Built in study desk with designer cabinetry
* Dining/ family room with access to the alfresco area
* Intercom, security system and ceiling fans
* Covered outdoor area overlooking the pool
* Ideal for entertaining with large deck on waterside
* Secure area for parking a trailer or boat
* Single lockup plus shade sails for 2 vehicles
* Fully fenced with electric sliding gate
* Ample yard for kids to play on a 837m2 block
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 873 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport