4 Roderick Court, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Stunning Home in Prime Cul-de-sac Position on a 793m2 block House - Property ID: 970183
Architecturally designed with an abundance of natural light that showcases soaring ceilings and expansive glass windows.
With soft neutral tones throughout this home will not disappoint. So if you are looking for a great location to raise your family then call today.
* Offering four bedrooms with two designer bathrooms
* Master with parents retreat and fitted walk in robe
* Stunning formal lounge with soaring ceilings
* Quality white timber shutters and feature wall paper
* Open plan kitchen & living with impressive vaulted ceilings
* Formal dining room with glass brick feature wall
* Designated rumpus room for the children to play
* Fully ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Large under cover alfresco entertaining area
* Sun drenched tiled pool in a tropical setting
* Fully fenced with double carport and remote garage door
* For the kids - grassed area front & rear, cubby house & monkey bars
* Garden shed and colorbond fencing
* Manicured gardens on a large 793m2 block
* Walking distance to schools, shops and parks
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 793 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport