40 Forrest Avenue, Molendinar QLD 4214
Serious Sellers Purchased Elsewhere Must be Sold House - Property ID: 975130
A winning combination - Value, Location & Presentation. This modern family home is situated in a fantastic location. The current owners have loved living here but have chosen to move to acreage. They have added a lot of value to the property including a stunning kitchen designed for a million dollar home.
There is potential to add your own value by converting the garage into a fourth bedroom and bathroom.
* Three generous size bedrooms with built in robes
* Designer kitchen with stone bench tops
- Gas cook top and wide oven
- Large walk in pantry
- Plumbing for fridge
* Spacious open plan living room
* Hardwood timber floors throughout
* Separate lounge leads to outdoor entertaining
* Air conditioning, security screens and fans
* 5 kw solar panels plus gas hot water
* Separate laundry and separate toilet
* Large covered alfresco entertaining with timber decking
* Single lockup garage plus additional off street parking
* Fully fenced solid brick home with tiled roof
* Ample grassed area for kids front & rear
* Established herb and vegie gardens
* Side access for boat or trailer - 696m2 block
* Ample room for a swimming pool
* Insulation plus access to subfloor
Close distance to:
* Gold Coast University Hospital
* Griffith University
* Trinity Lutheran College
* Ashmore Primary School
* Multiple Shopping Centres
* Restaurants and cafes
* Parks and playgrounds
* 5 minutes to the M1
Molendinar is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquility. Molendinar is a well established suburb that offers residents an excellent selection of quality, mid-range homes.
A choice of shopping centres are within a short drive including with Crestwood Plaza, Ashmore City, Ashmore Plaza and Benowa Village. Conveniences include supermarkets, chemists, bakery, fast food outlets, medical centre, cafs and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 10 minute drive takes you to Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre or Australia Fair Shopping Centre.
A variety of Schools are either a short drive or within walking distance. These include Trinity Lutheran (Primary, middle & senior schools), Aquinas College and its feeder Guardian Angels Primary plus Ashmore Primary School. Griffith University is located in the neighbouring suburb of Parkwood.
The area is known for its Parks and Playgrounds. Rosser Park is only a short drive, and is also an extremely popular place with a natural billabong, children's playground and plenty of space for the dog to exercise.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the award winning Royal Pines Golf Course is only minutes away boasting three different 9 hole golf courses which are rotated allowing for three different 18 hole courses.
All the major Theme Parks are within a 20 minute drive which include: Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet and Wild & Sea World - plus you are only 10 minutes to beautiful golden beaches and Surfers Paradise.
- Land Size Approx. - 696 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
- 47 Ashmore Road
Bundall QLD 4217
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 0755 268811
- F: 07 5538 9822