1/215 Benowa Road, Benowa QLD 4217
Offers Above $520,000
PRICE REDUCTION - URGENT SALE Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 976227
Don't miss this opportunity to secure this large 4 bedroom duplex located in a small gated complex of only twelve.
Rarely do duplexes of this size become available. Featuring spacious living areas, generous sized bedrooms and open plan living which flow seamlessly onto the large covered outdoor entertaining area.
This complex is located in the Benowa High School catchment zone and only a few minutes walk to three other Primary Schools.
* 4 large bedrooms with built-ins
* Master with ensuite and walk in robe
* Modern kitchen with stone tops and island bench
* Air conditioning units and ceiling fans throughout
* Ducted vacuum system
* Large laundry and separate powder room
* Large covered outdoor entertaining area
* Stacker doors open out to entertaining area
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Communal swimming pool
This complex also has ample parking space for visitors.
Priced to sell, this home is a must see.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
- Land Size Approx. - 139 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
- 47 Ashmore Road
Bundall QLD 4217
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 0755 268811
- F: 07 5538 9822