16 Christa Way, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Spacious Family home in sought after Benowa Waters House - Property ID: 979580
This modern one level home has a comfortable & versatile layout. Enjoy year round entertainment with spacious indoor living and large private alfresco entertaining area.
* 4 separated double sized bedrooms
* Oversized master with large ensuite
* Informal living with cathedral ceilings
* Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops
* Main bath with spa + separate powder room
* Spacious formal lounge & dining room
* Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans
* Security & vacumaid systems
* High ceilings throughout
* North facing backyard
* Covered alfresco entertaining area
* Swimming pool with shade-sail coverage
* Double lockup garage with internal access
* Fully fenced with gate house
* 687m2 block with ample yard for kids to play
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Building Size Approx. - 301 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 687 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport