392 Benowa Road, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Impressive East Facing WATERFRONT on a HUGE 1138m2 Block House - Property ID: 982026
Recently renovated this stunning five bedroom home has quality Blue Gum timber floors throughout, three designer bathrooms and stylish kitchen with Bosch appliances.
Beautiful natural light filters into the living spaces of this contemporary open plan home with the warmth of timber inviting you to relax. With the sellers having to re-locate this is a great opportunity to secure a stunning family home with loads of space for the kids to play on a huge 1138m2 block.
* Marvellous open plan living
* Five generous sized bedrooms
* Master with large ensuite
* Three designer bathrooms
* Stunning kitchen with stone tops
- Wide under bench Bosch oven
* Large walk in storage cupboard
* High ceilings throughout
* Vaulted ceilings in living
* Air conditioned & ceiling fans
* Wrap around verandah
* Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
* Sparkling pool with solar heating
* Large terraced yard flowing down to water
* Boat ramp with 1150 kg winch & Pontoon
* Double lock up garage plus additional off street parking
* Fully fenced with landscaped gardens on 1138m2 block
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Building Size Approx. - 353 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 1138 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System