62 Harris Street, Labrador QLD 4215
FABULOUS FAMILY HOME WITH GRANNY FLAT House - Property ID: 984669
Situated in walking distance to the Broadwater precinct and trendy Chirn Park shops. This magnificent property is newly renovated with first class finishes and timber flooring throughout, the home offers absolute privacy and is very low maintenance. Our owners are committed to sell and are looking forward to downsizing after enjoying their family home for the past 16 years.
* Four large bedrooms and three bathrooms
* Fabulous kitchen with gas and caesar stone finish
* Open plan living/dining, timber flooring throughout
* 12m x 2.8m balcony overlooking pool and gardens
* Huge games room flows out to covered timber verandah
* Self-contained one bedroom flat on ground floor
* Beautiful 10m2 private pool with shade sale
* Easy care grounds, shed and convenient side access
- Close proximity to:
- The Gold Coast University Hospital
- Griffith University
- Broadwater Parklands
- Schools, restaurants and shops
Labrador's first class water facilities and beautiful shore-lined parks have brought the area very much into the limelight. Centrally located, Labrador provides a relaxed lifestyle with close proximity to Griffith University and Surfers Paradise. The Broadwater has excellent access areas for windsurfing, sailing, para-flying, jet-skiing, boating, fishing and swimming - making this once sleepy suburb a popular retreat for holidaymakers.
Although there is no absolute waterfront property in Labrador, apartments and houses along Marine Parade offer beautiful views over the Broadwater.
Just minutes from Helensvale train station and the Pacific Motorway, Labrador is also serviced by Surfside bus lines.
- Land Size Approx. - 506 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport