19 Hillview Parade, Ashmore QLD 4214
Expressions of Interest
DUAL LIVING POTENTIAL IN ARGUABLY ONE OF ASHMORE'S BEST STREETS! HILLVIEW PARADE House - Property ID: 986186
There is more than meets the eye in this unassuming property. This home is filled with character and charm and must be seen to be appreciated. Situated on Hillview Parade, one of Ashmore's best streets. This home is elevated to enjoy the view of Sun Valley Park which has 50 acres of Parklands.
This home is perfect for large families and investors alike with the potential for dual living, together with the added security of a gate and intercom at the entrance to the property.
Lower Level features
* Spacious master with ensuite, walk in robe and study nook
* Additional bedroom with built in wardrobe plus study / 3rd bedroom
* Kitchenette and separate laundry
* Spacious renovated bathroom
* Large deck which opens out onto the pool & jacuzzi spa
Upper Level features
* Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
* Large open plan living & dining areas with cathedral ceilings
* Hardwood flooring and stained glass windows in two of the bedrooms
* Air conditioning & ceiling fans
* Large outdoor entertaining wrap around balcony overlooking the pool
* 24 Solar Panels
* Lush private garden
* Double carport
* Security gate at entrance
Short distance to:
* Ashmore State Primary School
* Trinity Lutheran College (Prep to Year 12)
* Emmanuel College (prep to year 12)
* Ashmore Plaza & Ashmore City shopping centres
* Benowa Village Shopping Centre
* Public transport and local amenities
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!
Ashmore is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquility. Ashmore is a well established suburb that offers residents an excellent selection of quality, mid-range homes. Built on undulating hills and hollows, some Ashmore homes enjoy great views across Surfers to the coast, back toward the hinterland or across Royal Pines Golf Course.
Benowa Village is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. The village offers a Coles supermarket along with approximately 14 retailers including cafes, fast food outlets, medical centre, pharmacy, dentist, hairdressers and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 10 minute drive takes you to Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre or Australia Fair Shopping Centre.
A variety of Schools are either a short drive or within walking distance. These include Trinity Lutheran (Primary, middle & senior schools), Aquinas College and its feeder Guardian Angels Primary plus Ashmore Primary School. Griffith University is located in the neighboring suburb of Parkwood.
The area is known for its Parks and Playgrounds. Rosser Park is only a short drive, and is also an extremely popular place with a natural billabong, children's playground and plenty of space for the dog to exercise.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the award winning Royal Pines Golf Course is only minutes away boasting three different 9 hole golf courses which are rotated allowing for three different 18 hole courses.
All the major Theme Parks are within a 20 minute drive which include: Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet and Wild & Sea World - plus you are only 10 minutes to beautiful golden beaches and Surfers Paradise.
- Land Size Approx. - 653 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport